In the previous article devoted to designers in iTunes, we told about the popular brands which have started the applications for iPhone and iPad. This time it will be a question of art in masses: appendices of popular magazines, information Internet editions and online of services for dandies and women of fashion.
- Surely, the 1st place on efficiency and completeness инфы is saluted the British appendix Style.com (the Internet portal with the same name). These children will have all – full photo albums of collections directly from a podium, video and responses, interview and the last gossips. It is irreplaceable for Weeks of haute couture and other sign events with a set of news – they manage to cover everything!
- The Glamour magazine appendix under Ask a Stylist title. Everything is very simple – photograph the dress and load it into the Internet. Within 15 minutes you will be answered by the stylist with fashionable council – as, with what and when to carry.
- The Vogue magazine started the Who What Wear service: if it would not be desirable to wait for monthly release of the beloved of the magazine in the A4 format, look in the iPhone of times a day – there will be all last trends.
- Fashion ON AIR – the next quite good source of the last инфы haute couture, with numerous articles, references and video.
- Get all the Fashion!: the summary review of all news from the main popular network sources – including In Style, The New York Times and Style.com.
- Fashio Nomad – the guide on the fashion world. Allows to orient quickly in New York, San Francisco, Sydney, London and many other cities of haute couture. Provides information on boutiques and shops – the description, contact information and the map of the drive.
Well and for at whom cases are small for a long time and who desperately needs the detailed map of own own clothes, also there will be some assistants – for example, choose between the Touch Closet appendices ($9.99) and Stylebook ($3.99). If you forgot, how many jackets, hats and pairs of made narrower trousers are concealed in a subsoil of your dressers, it to you! Photograph the clothes and accessories, have them on categories and use. Stylebook also allows to connect on one screen some picked-up things – for example, the full dress per day, including scenery, footwear and a bag.
Screenshots of appendices are taken from a site http://itunes.apple.com.